Friday, July 10, 2009

News & Plot

Still editing my new novel. I'm taking my time on purpose. I like for everything to be perfect before I send it out.

Before anyone freaks out and says "NOT ANOTHER VAMPIRE STORY!", I'll give you the basic plot.

My MC is a 16-year-old girl, who destroyed her physical identity when her parents died.

Her objective is to try to restart her life with her cousins, by moving to a new town called Rosewood, and making new friends.

She is confronted by the Jenkins twins (vampire angels), who oppose her because she is the only person in Rosewood who can see the goblins they imprisoned in the forest surrounding the city. She is the one person who could free the goblins and their king.

The ending will be a knockout when Delilah frees the Goblin King and discovers he's a crossbreed between the goblins and vampires.

Of course there's more to the story, but this is the basic plot.

Hopefully the agents will think it's a little different than some of the other vampire stories out there!

2 comments:

Scott Bryan said...

Good luck with the agents! Thanks for the kind words on Nathan's blog. We can only strive and keep on moving. Our agents are out there somewhere!

Delilah S. Dawson said...

My name is Delilah, and if the Goblin King looks like Jareth from Labyrinth, I'M IN.

Good luck!